Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Breakfast Photo Project

I just saw this posting [Photojojo.com] about the so-called "The Breakfast Photo Project". The idea is simply: snap a photo of yourself and a photo of your breakfast and share it with others.

I'll definitely make my contribution (unless I forget that is) once I'm back in Vienna and university has started. And I can already tell you what these photos are going to show:

(a) a pretty miserable looking Christoph who would do everything to sleep for another hour
(b) a big cup of black tea (or a glass of Coca Cola if things are really bad) and a little portion of food, mostly bread with something, something dulce or just a chocolate or muesli bar

Speaking of sleep, it's 4 a.m. - time to turn off this machine and get to bed... Good night!

No comments: