Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Time to say good-bye

I previously indicated that I'm heading to Washington, DC for a 3-month internship. Well, tonight I'm sitting here in my room while tomorrow evening I'll be moving into a new place across the big pond. Less than 4 hours from now I'll have to get up, say the final good-bye to my family and take the train to Munich from where I'll take a plane to Washington where I'll arrive late tomorrow evening.

I spent most of the past 1 1/2 weeks spending quality time with close friends and collegues before saying my good-byes. It's weird, for the past 18 months I've often been in the position to say "good-bye" to friends who left for places such as Spain, Chile, France, etc. and now finally it's my turn to say "good-bye" and head out. ;-)

I meant to post this "Time to say good-bye" for the better part of the past week but for some reason I never came around to actually doing it. And now that I'm sitting here and typing these lines I can't think of any of the things that I meant to say.

Anyway, seeing that there's only so much sleep left I better call it a day...

Next stop: Washington, DC!

Listening to: Death Cab for Cutie - Transatlanticism

No comments: