Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dobri projekti: One laptop per child

Earlier today I got word that Slovenian Studio 12 had posted a video about One Laptop per Child on their Web site. The great 20-min video also contains some comments by yours truly recorded when I was in Ljubljana for the ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly back in March. Also included: extensive explanations by the one any only Bernie Innocenti with whom I had the pleasure of hanging out over the weekend. It was also nice to see the video include many of the photos that Mike Lee took during the 1st ever DC photo jam back in June.

Having just watched the video made me (again!) realize how quickly the 5 1/2 months since then have gone by and how much has happened in the meantime. It's really been an excellent year for me and I'm looking forward to the remaining third of it, especially since come next Tuesday I'll be back in Vienna, for good.

P.S. Yes, I deserve to be beaten for that stupid iPhone power-consumption comparison, I don't know from where I got and why I swallowed that oh-so-wrong information. But hey, it's not like I made that comparison about x-hundred times when I was at CeBIT, right? ;-)

1 comment:

Wayan said...

Here's an idea - post the video on OLPC News so we can all see the progression.

But be quick, else someone else may post it there for you ;)