Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fuck fuck fuck, I lost my mobile phone

Fuck, I just got home and realized that my Austrian mobile phone seems to be gone. Must have slipped out of my pocket in the Metro or something. Fuck, fuck, fuck. That's like the perfect ending for a day that had already pissed me off anyway.

Even though I have already filed a lost&found online form with WMATA I don't think I'll be seeing that one again. Not only because I'm in DC but mainly because I immediately called my number when I figured out that my phone was gone and initially it rang and then went into the voicemail, now it directly goes into the voicemail. This just sucks, especially since I had a ton of notes and to-dos on that phone, plus a couple of cool photos.

Now my last hope is to wake up tomorrow with the phone's alarm clock waking me up from within a random pocket of my jacket, but I'm not holding by breath. So the first order for tomorrow is to report it stolen back home in Austria (I don't have the necessary data on me to do that right now) and then bitch and scream about it for the rest of the week.

Fuck, fuck, triple fuck...

No comments: