Sunday, October 21, 2007

LiveVote Goes Public

Kudos to Igor Faletski and John Boxall from Handi Mobility for launching their brand new Live Vote service.

Now, what you're going to ask yourself is: What is LiveVote? I could of course come up with my own description but it's too late (past 5 a.m. around here) plus it's easier to copy-paste the following text from their website:

LiveVote is a simple set of tools for interacting with mobile phone users. LiveVote users can create polls and contests where anyone can participate by sending short text messages (SMS). Our service is free of charge to you and to the participants (standard mobile phone charges apply).

Does that sound like something you might be interested in? Then head over to LiveVote.ca and check it out!

I wish them the best of luck with all their current and future endeavors and I can't wait for the next time to drink a beer (or two) with them while getting our geek on about in a discussion that's most likely going to revolve around mobile phones or usability in computing. Igor and John are definitely some of the finest geeks I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! :-)

2 comments:

Igor Faletski said...

You're making me blush! I am gonna go have a Guinness in your honor =)

ChristophD said...

Better make that 2 Guinness, I'm thirsty!!