Saturday, May 17, 2008

13 hours of sleep

Oh my God, I can't even begin to tell you how unbelievably relaxed I feel. It's like I've received and physical and mental refresh. All thanks to the power of 13 hours of sleep which by the way is more than I got between Tuesday to Friday combined.

I know I could have joined my colleagues for the '60 Years of Berlin Airlift' show, spent the day outside in the sun, or gone to a museum. But you know what, sleeping all day and getting out of bed at 5:30 p.m. really was the best thing to do.

Now I'm off to do some Saturday chores such as a quick cleanup of my room, doing some laundry, buying groceries and cooking something. And then I'm off to a friend's party...

Can you tell that I'm thoroughly enjoying my start into the weekend? :-)

No comments: