Monday, August 20, 2007

Blogging Summary 2.0

It's been a bit more than a week since I started this blog and so far I'm quite happy with my self-discipline when it comes to posting regular updates. Plus I haven't told anyone about this blog up to now so there's nobody to complain about a lack of updates anyway... :-P

Seriously though, I'm really looking forward to keeping everyone posted once I start my journey next Saturday. I'm not sure whether I'll be able to access Blogger.com from China (someone said that it's banned over there) but since Blogger.com also supports adding posts via e-mail I'm quite positive that I'll be able to blog throughout my time in China. (In my worst case scenario I'll have to avoid mentioning the name blogger.com and relay my e-mails via another e-mail account in case my messages to ***@blogger.com don't make it through the Great Chinese Firewall.)

Right now I'm tossing around several ideas for what I could do with the blog once I get back from the TransSib. I'm also trying to think outside the box as I might end up writing a blog or blog-like series of articles for another website in October. But we'll have to see how it all works out...

No comments: